Popp & Associates offers extensive college counseling services to address the unique needs of each student.
- Academic profile & extracurricular activity assessment
- Academic course selection and planning
- Recommendations on extracurricular, community service, and summer opportunities
- Support for summer program applications and essays
- Development of standardized testing strategy (which tests to take, suggested dates for test-taking, etc.)
- Development of college application list based on student’s post-secondary goals
- Guidance for college visit planning, including open house events
- Assistance with the application process including:
- Preparation for college admission interviews (mock interviews are available)
- College application organization
- Personal statement and supplemental essays
- Scholarship essays
- Academic recommendation letters
- Presentation of student’s participation in extracurricular activities, athletics, internships, research, and employment (includes a resume if appropriate)
- Preparation of supplemental materials
(athletic portfolios, performing arts CDs and DVDs, and visual arts slides)
- Analysis of unique experiences and/or circumstances that may affect a student’s candidacy
- Assistance with understanding and managing the waitlist process
- Helping families manage stress and anxiety related to the college application process.
- Additional topics of interest to the client (including scholarship applications)
- Ongoing support via phone/email outside of meetings
By the Hour
Clients can purchase services at an hourly rate. Contact us to learn more.
Purchase a Package
Choose from our comprehensive College Counseling Packages.
Free Meet & Greet
Contact us for a complimentary 30-minute Meet & Greet session to learn more about our services.