Popp & Associates provides specialized athletic counseling services to address the unique college admission needs of student-athletes. These services include consultation, eligibility assessment, strategy development, and offer evaluation.
P&A’s athletic counseling services begin with an Athletic Consultation Package that assesses a student’s candidacy for college athletics and provides guidance regarding where to direct the student’s search. The package includes up to three hours of athletic counseling services.
After the initial consultation, student-athletes can enroll in a comprehensive Athletic Counseling Package that provides up to eight hours of athletic counseling and includes the following services:
- Detailed assessment of academic and athletic strengths
- Evaluation of candidacy for athletic scholarships
- Assistance with applying to schools and attracting college athletic recruiters
- Recommendations for Division I, II or III programs that best fit client’s needs and goals
- Advice regarding the following recruitment processes:
- NCAA recruitment procedures, rules, deadlines, and policies
- NCAA Eligibility Center and related policies for student-athletes
- Athletic-admissions rubrics including the Ivy League Academic Index
- Recommendations for engagement in athletic camps, clinics, and showcases
- Development of strategies for coach-to-coach contact
- Creation of athletic resumes and cover letters for athletic coaches
- Guidance for generating film highlight packages
- Review of athletic and admission offers from colleges
Note: The Athletic Counseling Package may only be purchased in conjunction with a college counseling package.
Click here to download a complete list of Athletic Counseling Services available.
For an overview of Popp & Associates College Counseling services, click here.